Synopsis of the Video
Are you a disciplined trader who Trades with Stop Loss ?
Parabolic SAR Trading is the right choice for you!
Parabolic Stop and Reversal trading involves to Protect Your Capital from Rough Move.
When you trade with Parabolic , you are LESS exposed to RISK and you can place many
trades per day.
This Strategy comes with the opportunity cost of BIGGER GAINS and LOW RISK from those large moves.
Learn the trick to be successful in Parabolic Stop and Reversal .
What do you Learn ?
• PSAR Trading Overview
• PSAR Trading Strategies
• PSAR Trading with an Example
• PSAR Strategy using Trading with different Time Frames
• PSAR Against Price Action
• Advanced Trading Techniques
• Risk Management while PASR Trading