Partner With us
Zebu Share And Wealth Managements Pvt Ltd is one of the largest retail broking houses in India, providing the investors state of art services in capital, commodity and currency market. Numbers Speak Louder than words 12 Branches 600 + Authorized Persons 990 + CTCL Terminals 28 States & 5 Union Territories to cater Retail, High Net Worth Individuals and Corporate. The firm was founded in the year
2008 by Mr Vijayakumar Vellaiyan (Partner and Co- founder). In the year 2013 another group company was incorporated and those entities got merged during Feb 2017. Also the entity got a new brand name “ZEBU” in the same year and our focus has been financial services solution providers rather than identified as stock brokers. We believe and respect wealth as much as you. So we have a team of professionals to help our customers get a right understanding of the financial markets. Our consistent efforts towards quality have increased our reputation among the financial service providers. We intend to inform, educate and aid you in rational decision making and be a preferred choice for investment & trading products
National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE) Multi Commodity Exchange of India Limited (MCX) Bombay Stock Exchange Limited (BSE) Metropolitan Stock Exchange(MESI) Central Depository Services India Ltd (CDSL) Indian Commodity Exchange Ltd (ICEX) Products Equities Equity Derivatives Commodities Currencies Mutual Fund Demat Service Portfolio Management Services Initial Public Offering Margin Trading Facility
Zebull Smart Trader is a simple and intuitive trading software with a plethora of features for the most demanding trader. Zebull Trader (NEST) Simple & Clear Desktop version for individual investors.
NEST Dealer, Multi user terminal for branches and authorized persons. Zebull Mobile Apps A sleek and intuitive mobile app for both Android and iOS platforms built on the ever advancing hybrid framework boasting a host of market first features Zebull Web Platform Nest connected web platform with minimalist single page design. Trade from anywhere with no more dependencies on the access to your machine Zebull Cloud based API Still want more, build on your own using cloud based,full blown API framework. Automate your strategies and enter the world of algos
1) Should have an Office space of at least 500 Sq. Ft as per minimum Standard of Requirement
2) Applicant has to have an entrepreneurial attitude
3) Should have minimum qualification of HSC/Class X (pass).
4) Authorized Person should have a valid NISM certificate to have a terminal at their location.
5) Knowledge and experience in the Financial Market shall be an added advantage Any person can be admitted as Authorized Person excluding the following A registered Authorized Person of any other Trading Member Having a cross holding of 51% or more with any Authorized Person Director/partner of any trading member of the Exchange A defaulter in any other Stock Exchange / Bank Appearing in SEBI debarred Directors/ Vanishing Companies List Appearing in CIS and Non CIS list
Authorized Person Registration Fee NSE (EQ & FO) 5,000 Documentation Fees 590 Total = 5590
MCX 2500 + Documentation Fees 590 Total = 3090
Total (NSE & MCX) 8,680
Only BDR Documentation Fees – 590
Total (NSEAP, MCX AP & BDR Fee) = 9,270
The above fee can be paid either via Online or Cheque in favour of “ ZEBU SHARE AND WEALTH MANAGEMENTS PVT LTD
The trading limit for the clients of Authorized Person will be as per below defined structure.
Limit will be provided based on the available ledger balance of the respective client only as Per SEBI New Margin Rule .
Trading limits sought during market hours, clients shall transfer funds to the Bank Account of ZEBU (NEFT/RTGS/ECMS) or through any one of the on-line modes (ATOM/UPI) and request for such increase in writing through e-mail.
Additional capital deposited by the client will be refunded only on request from the respective client. If
payout will be initiated before 08:30 am on Trading days, 1st & 3rd Saturdays, amount will be released on the same day
1) Advanced Trading Platform
2) Online Back office for Business Associates
3) Surveillance support
4) Professionally skilled back office
5) Technical support for market watch through professional research team
6) Mobile trading platform (Mobile App)
7) Auto Trade confirmation through SMS and E-Contract Note
8) Visiting Cards for Business Partners 9) Banners, leaflets and Glow Sign
10) Organization of Investor Meets in Major Cities of the country in association with exchanges.
1 . CASE 1
If the Ap, Only Introduce the Clients and Entire Services will be Provided by Zebu in this Case the Sharing Will be 25 % to AP and 75 to Zebu
2. CASE 2
If the Ap Introduce the Clients and Entire Services will be Provided by AP in this Case the Sharing Will be
60 % to AP and 40 % to Zebu
ZEBU will provide Trading platform to its business Associates (AP) and its clients NEST Multi User / NEST Investor/ Zebull Mobile App and Web Application respectively.
Business Associate (AP) supposed to pay Rs. 250/- + GST Per Month Per Segment for NEST Multi User.
Clients will get Trading terminal / mobile app at free of cost.
EQ INTRADAY :0.01
NSE F & O / CD :0.01 /1000 = 1 paisa
Option : 20 Rs
Mcx : .01/1000= 1 paisa
Karthikeyan Ramanathan | Senior Vice President of Zebu Share and Wealth Managements Pvt., Ltd | No 127, First Floor, PSK Booshnam Mahal, | 100 Feet Bye Pass Road, Velachery, Chennai 42. | Smart Device : 9962900090 | What’s app : 9962900090 | E Mail : [email protected] | Web : www.zebuetrade.com